Pages

Saturday 29 July 2017

A quick OOTD for travelling in.....



Boden Rae Ruffle Sleeve T (£35), Pineapple tassel long pendant necklace from Accessorize
Next leggings (old) Carvela "Kake" gold flatforms (£99 but I was jammy and bought them from ASOS in the sale for £60 ish although they don't seem to be available now.)

Yesterday saw us heading off for sunnier climes and this was my travelling outfit. The leggings are as old as the hills (and older) but they're comfortable, which is all that matters. My other bits and bobs were new - a sale buy, a purchase made with a voucher and a birthday present. And it all worked well in so far as I was comfortable and not too hot or too cold. We're here safe and sound and the villa, which looked too good to be true, does exist and isn't a mud hut as I thought it might be. Result - so far. But it is only day 1.

I hope to bring some quick OOTD posts but I'm slightly suffering from FOMO when I hear the others in the pool/gym/playing basketball....so my posts may be short and sweet!