Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Slip dress round two!


Remember the £14 slip dress from Marks and Spencer that I wore here? Well I didn't want it to be a one slip wonder and I like the fit (not fitted) and the length (not short) so it seemed a good idea to try and re-work it.

I found this sort of silky, oriental printed, waterfall throw on type "jacket" in my wardrobe which I've had for a long time but not really worn, and thought that I would give it a try. I think that we all got on OK together.


The dress that I am wearing is sold out but this lace trim dress also from Marks and Spencer (£6.50) is similar(ish)


Anyone remember this song? I've been thinking about all the time that I've been writing this post...

Slip slidin' away, 
slip slidin' away, 
You know the nearer your destination
The more you're slip slidin' away

You can't beat a great 70's hit!