Pages

Friday 11 September 2015

Bring your wardrobe up to date with the ONLY coat of the season (for now at least!) - and there's a not to miss vlog talking you through the options.



Short sleeved coats are THE coat of the season. They are everywhere in the shops and I just LOVE them. They are great at this time of year. You can flash a bit of lace as I've done above, rock a stripe, bring out some denim, show off some print - it just makes them so interesting and fun.

In the above shot, I'm wearing the Lexi short sleeved coat from Oasis (£65) which you can see in my latest vlog here where I talk about sleeveless coats and the options currently available on the high street.


The Topshop sleeveless coat in navy (£50) is another of my favourites and it's also covered in the vlog. Navy is always elegant and the lines of these coats are just so simple and stylish. This coat is a great price and a lovely fabric, so definitely one to watch. Again I've covered it in detail on the vlog.


The Topshop sleeveless coat above also comes in pale grey (£50). With wide legged trousers and trainers it looks amazing. So simple and yet so effective. It's the perfect one off investment to bring your wardrobe bag up to date for the season. It will work so hard for you and my guess is that it will do a fab job of pulling lots of different pieces together - jeans and a jumper, skirts and a blouse, a dress -  the options are endless.


I've also included in the vlog a sleeveless cardigan from Autograph at Marks and Spencer which isn't currently available on line and here is a Zara camel sleeveless coat (£79.99) that I came across after I filmed the vlog. This is definitely next on my list! Or in fact any camel coat for that matter! But that's a whole new blog post.


Don't you just love it?!


Hope that you all have a super fab weekend. See you next week (or before if I have the energy!) Beth x