Pages

Sunday 25 May 2014

Our first day in the sun - cut offs, neon and sparkles!

 

Remember the Clarks sandals from my last post that I couldn't wait to wear? Well I didn't have to wait long. As they were so comfortable, I thought that they would be great for travelling in - and they didn't let me down. 

Whilst I'm away I will try and post (some of us like a siesta, others don't feel the need!!) but I don't think that I will be able to include links. Everything is a bit slow out here! However for anything that is new, I will try and give you as good a steer in the text as I can.


On our way - in Jigsaw boyfriend jeans (I like loose things when I am travelling), the Lacey top from Whistles in yellow bought in the sale after Christmas and a GAP cardi, just in case it was chilly on arrival.


Doing a little bit of outfit planning - which I quickly abandoned as I realised that whilst I may have planned my outfits, there was a risk that I wouldn't have time to pack them, or anything else for that matter!


For our first day away, I went for my oldest cut off denim shorts. Many moons ago they were a pair of boyfriend jeans from Topshop but they were given the chop! The t-shirt I bought only last week and it is also from Topshop. They have  wide range of colours and at £12 I thought that it was good value. It is a modal/cotton mix so I like the way that it falls and it comes in a variety of colours. The Boden sparkly flats have, at last, had their first outing!