Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

One of THE colours of the season for s/s '14


 


There's something very odd going on with the technology tonight, so I'm going to keep it short and sweet and get this posted before the whole lot crashes.  
 
Today I wanted to write about pale blue. From the palest of baby blues (as in the colour, rather than weeping and realising that your life will never be the same once a baby has arrived) through to ice blue and cornflower blue, there's a shade for everyone and I am attracted to them all. I can't go past a pale blue handbag without stroking it and I'm a sucker for a pale blue jumper or scarf.
 
The jumper that I am wearing above is one of my favourite Topshop ones. Its pale blue colour is great as it works so well with so many other colours. There's going to be a lot of pale blue around for S/S '14 so I thought that I would show you a few pieces which are currently available. Two are in the sale at Reiss, both of which I happened to stroke today. I'm sure that someone, somewhere, is going to ask me to leave a store really soon!
 
 

Zara coat (£129.99)

Zara mini city bag (£39.99)
 
Reiss  jumper down to £69 from £120

Reiss scarf down from £20 from £79