Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

Wearing a dress for a Monday, with heels and a boucle jacket...


I can't quite remember how I wore this Warehouse dress when I last featured it on here but I know that at some point I have worn it with black Zara ankle boots and an All Saints cocoon coat. Today, however, I wore it with heels in the form of Jigsaw shoe boots and a Boden boucle jacket with a Peter Pan collar. Oddly enough I have just seen someone else wearing the same dress whilst I was out running. I didn't get a chance to check out her shoes but she was wearing a cream coloured fur coat with hers - so there's the inspiration for my next outfit. Handy!

For anyone who likes the print, Warehouse also do it in a cami and a biker jumpsuit.

Happy Monday everyone - hope that you have had a good one!