Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

An All Saints Cocoon shaped coat (with wellies)?!

Here's a first peek at a Cocoon style coat which I bought from All Saints back in the summer.  I immediately loved it for its shape, weight, quality and the two rows of buttons. The fact that it was reduced from £295 to £87.50 didn't pass me by unnoticed!
 

I admit that the rest of the outfit that I was wearing to the school fireworks may not have played to its strengths and it should have perhaps have had its first outing with some leopard print heels instead of some leopard print mittens. However, the great thing about this shaped coat is that you can layer LOADS of jumpers underneath it, so I was toasty warm on a chilly night. One day soon I'll style it up with something other than wellies!

The rest of the outfit was made up of: Jigsaw hat, pale blue cashmere scarf, Whistles trousers, Joules wellies, Miss Selfridge mittens.