Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Mum on the Run - An outfit of ice cream Sundae colours

After the snow had disappeared, I realised that I had missed the perfect opportunity to wear my H&M fur jacket so instead I wore it on Sunday for our trip to Bicester. Rather than wear it with dark colours, I went down the route of ice cream colours - creams, lilacs and pinks. I just thought that it might be nice for a change and a break from the dark colours of winter.
 

As you can see, it was a blustery day hence the slightly wild scarf!  In addition to the fur jacket I wore a lilac striped jumper from French Connnection, a Jigsaw pendant and a scarf from French Connection.

 
I also chose a pale pink Russell & Bromley bag as black would have been too heavy.
 
 
I felt that pastels on the top half were OK but I wouldn't be ready to embrace pastels on the bottom half too - it would be too much so instead I wore Primark black coated jeans and black boots. The photos aren't great but it would be wrong to complain about the presence of the sun and anyway I like slightly dodgy photos - they are more forgiving!
 
I'm going to London tomorrow to work with Boden so probably won't be home in time to blog but I hope to be back on Thursday with photos of what we got up to!