Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Mum on the Run - A style event and the Boden press day may mean a little blogging break!



I have run out of time (again) so sorry for the short post. I have been busy preparing for an event that I will be at tomorrow night which forms part of the Pavilions campaign and from which the above shot is taken.

It will be an early start tomorrow, selecting outfits for the models I will be styling, together with pieces to talk about at the presentation that I will be giving. The clothes are then to be couriered to the venue, the models fitted and we will have a run through before going into hair and make-up prior to the event starting at 6.30pm. Nervous - me?!

The next day I am heading to London for the Boden press day, which I have no doubt will be fantastic.

So, please forgive me if I don't get around to posting for a couple of days - I will try and catch up as soon as I can, hopefully with something interesting to show you.

Have a good week!