Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Mum on the Run - On You Tube and in M&S!

As part of the campaign that I did with Pavilions Shopping Centre, I filmed a vlog which was edited into three parts. Should you like to, you can now see the second installment on You Tube

The first part was all about the basics in your Wardrobe - the bottom tier of the "wardrobe pyramid" as I like to think of it. This second installment is about adding interest to your Wardrobe with the inclusion of prints, sparkles, stripes and so on - which is the second tier of the pyramid. The third part will be about including trend items, which will bring your wardrobe bang up to date - and this is the top tier of the pyramid. I hope that all makes sense and I hope that you enjoy it.

Just so that you know, I am off to M&S at Merry Hill tomorrow to work at their cardholder event. This will involve selecting outfits which reflect the different trends within the different brands, doing a rehearsal and then running a style presentation every hour on the hour from 1pm until 9pm, with slightly different timings on the Friday. 

I am particularly looking forward to having a 65" plasma TV next to me playing catwalk videos. I managed to wipe the channels on our TV the other day whilst trying to have a sneaky peek at Home & Away one lunch time, so I dread to think what I will do with this one. Anyway, if you are in the area, please do drop by and say hello.

With that in mind, I don't think that I will have a chance to blog for the next couple of days - but I will see how I get on. The fact that blogger doesn't want me to upload any images at the moment may limit my ability to blog in any event - maybe it just can't take any more!