Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

Style Guile Smile - How to win a fabulous dress from The Fold for yourself and a friend plus styling from me, the Online Stylist and Feather & Frills



Today I wanted to share with you details of a fabulous competition which is being run by The Fold. I was so excited when an email dropped into my in box, asking me if I would like to be a part of this really exciting competition and event - and without hesitation I said yes!

The winner, along with a friend, will attend an evening event at the Push PR showroom in London.  Both the winner and her guest will receive a one of the Fold's beautiful dresses, a hair and make-up session and I will be there along with Amanda Start, the Online Stylist, and Victoria, from Feathers & Frills, styling the new Fold collection.

For those who are unfamiliar with The Fold, it was founded in January 2011 by Cheryl and Polly, two high flying women who met whilst doing their MBAs at London Business School. Disillusioned with the lack of fabulous outfits to wear to work, they created The Fold, a contemporary label which embraces the needs of the high flying modern woman.

Their dresses are beautiful - simple, chic and elegant and here are a few of my favourites:











From top to bottom:
 

So, how to enter? Just like the Fold's Facebook page and post your fail safe fabulous tip. I think that Cherly and Polly would also quite like it if you could follow them on Twitter @TheFoldLondon

The event is being held on Thursday 13th September so good luck and I really look forward to meeting you there!