Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

Mum on the School Run - In Gap cords, Oasis cardi, Next shirt and new Zara boots

 
Today I had my photo taken with my new friend - Una, from Per Una.
 
Poor Una, she doesn't look as if she's having the best time does she? Infact she looks bored rigid.
 
 
 
 
It really is rather chilly in the mornings now and I fear that it will be until next May at the earliest. I didn't really want to have to do this yet but I resorted to the big guns and dug out a thick cable knit cardi from last winter.
 
With purple cords, a denim shirt and grey/tan Zara boots which I bought for £30 in the sale over the summer, it wasn't too "wintery" looking -  and I was warm all day.
 
I find a denim shirt a great piece to have in my wardrobe because, apart from anything, they are warmer than most shirts. However I am looking to update it and so far I have seen a couple that I like - this one from Boden which is currently in the sale at £33.15.
 
 
 
I also like this navy popper front pocket shirt from New Look  (£22.99) which comes in black and pale denim.
 
 
 
and also this mid blue denim long sleeved shirt also from New Look at £22.99
 

 
New Look has a great selection of denim shirts - with tipped collars, a leather collar (as seen in the press but not in real life yet) and with a tartan yolk.
 
I must drop by tomorrow and see how Una is doing - she looks a bit pale - crikey even I look tanned next to her!
 
Today's outfit:
 
Gap cords, Next shirt, Oasis cardi, Zara boots