Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

On the Run - the £14.99 H&M dress gets an outing




You may remember that I showed you this H&M dress a few weeks ago. Then I had to wear it with thick tights but today - well, that was a different matter.  I tried it with a couple of different belts but decided to stick with the one it came with.  I also put it with my Dune gold wedges, which you can see better below. I was in charge of all getting all three out of the house by 7.45am today hence the hurried shot (not that we achieved it).


I was styling this morning and the dress worked well for me in so far as it was comfortable, not too exposed and it had a decent length to it. At the fab price of £14.99 that made me very happy! You can take a look at the dress on the H&M website here

I have to say, if someone had handed me this dress and told me that it came from Reiss or Whistles with a much higher price tag, I wouldn't have necessarily disbelieved them.  I have a summer dress from Reiss which I may wear tomorrow and despite its price, it's still made of polyester.

The lady with whom I was working this morning has said that she will happily feature on the blog, so I hope to bring you some photographs when we have got her Wardrobe where we want it to be.  She has a very curvy bust and I know that the clothes that  I wear don't suit a curvier figure, so it will be nice to bring some variety and hints and tips on brands that may work for anyone with more of a bust.  Believe me, I understand totally how difficult it can be to find tops that work - but they do exist.

I am just bracing myself for the addition of two further children to the fold this weekend - our nephews, who are 8 and 3.  Fortunately I have finished my course of anti-biotics and alcohol is now permitted. Result! (Their parents would be totally with me on that one by the way).

Remember, my Stella & Dot competition closes at mid-night tomorrow so there's not much time left to win the fabulous Palamino necklace.