Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Mum on the Run - Wearing red shoes with hearts on for Valentine's Day



Valentine's Day wouldn't be complete without a picture of something  involving hearts, so here we go:


Needless to say the picture was taken several hours ago and there are probably more empty gaps in the box now than there are chocolates but life's too short to sit and look at chocolates and anyway, it's the children who have the dental appointment tomorrow, not me (how mean is that?!)

As to the outfit, it was the turn of the high waisted Zara skirt today, H and M striped top, Warehouse cropped cardi, Oasis scarf and Jones shoes, which I wore especially for Valentine's Day as they had hearts on them*. 
I had to keep whipping the skirt and tights off to don my tracksuit bottoms and do a couple of Tracy Anderson moves before swapping back to go and collect/drop a child somewhere.  There was quite a lot of whipping on and off of said items and my husband was unlucky enough to come through the door when the tracksuit bottoms were on and I had a Peppa Pig sticker on my sleeve.  Oh, I am one classy chick!

*The part about wearing the red shoes for Valentine's Day because they had hearts on them - totally made up. I've only just realised.