Pages

Sunday 27 March 2011

Mum on the Run - A windy weekend in Wales

We had a great weekend away in Wales.  The weather is unpredictable, our plans are liable to change at the drop of a hat and of course there is always the risk that we will see Wills and Kate at one of our favourite restaurants, so we have to look our best (!) 

My trusty Cos navy peg trousers, which are a great alternative to jeans, meant that I could wear my denim shirt, which does a good job of keeping me warm.  Double denim never really did it for me, I have to say.  I layered a pink top underneath and added my new printed Zara scarf, which pulled all the colours in the outfit together.  Turquoise converse and my oilcloth Cath Kidston bag were practical and colourful additions.  Oh, and not forgetting the oh so cool knee length M&S socks - in grey!  There are so many of us in our house wearing black socks that I have had to resort to grey so that I can identify mine easily.  So chic!

Outfit: Trousers Cos, Long sleeved top Gap, Denim shirt Next, Converse Jones, Bag Cath Kidston