Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Mum on the Run - Sequins again!

As it was such a sunny day I decided to wear my new sequin T from Topshop again.  I was invited to be the guest speaker at a fund-raising lunch for St Mary's hospice and I wore the sequin T with my navy peg trousers and red patent shoes. As there was no one around to photo me (well apart from a room full of women having lunch that is) I took this photograph myself to show how I accessorised the top with a pendant and leopard print belt.  Thanks to the lovely ladies who came along and thank you for the bouquet of flowers.

Outfit: All from Topshop apart from the necklace which was from Jigsaw

Later on in the day I decided to walk the three mile round trip to get our eldest from school.  I swapped the trousers for jeans, the red patent shoes for converse and left the necklace at home.  I didn't have time to change my navy patent LK Bennett bag though so that had to come along for the walk.

Outfit: Converse Jones, Jeans Gap, T Topshop, Bag LK Bennett