Pages

Monday 21 March 2011

Mum on the Run day 33 - Daytime sequins

I can't believe that it is Monday again - my favourite day of the week as I get a day at home with our youngest which normally means swimming, seeing friends, trips to the park and the kinds of bizarre conversations that you can only have with a three year old. 

The weather for the day looked promising and I just felt that it was time to break away from the clothes that I have been wearing all winter - so I looked to my new Topshop cream sequin top for a bit of sparkle.  Because it is fairly delicate looking I didn't want to over power it with a bold scarf so I chose a pale pink jersey one. I also layered a long sleeved white top underneath and a navy cardigan over the top.  Jeans, coral converse and my orla kiely tote meant that I was sorted.

Outfit:  Gap jeans long and lean, Topshop long sleeved white top, Topshop sequin top, Warehouse cardigan, Converse Jones, Orla Kiely bag online