Pages

Friday 18 March 2011

Mum on the Run day 30 - Pinky but not so perky


I knew that today had the potential to be tricky.  After too many late nights I am tired (and it shows!) I had a meeting first thing and although I didn't need to be overly smart as it was a work meeting I wanted to make an effort.

I hadn't planned what I was going to wear but as I fell asleep last night I had the words in my head "keep it simple".  So I did - navy trousers, navy long sleeved top layered under my navy v neck bat wing jumper.  Can't get much simpler than that! Then I stuck on a long necklace, a bright coat and added my heeled ankle boots and Marc Jacobs bag - which I ought to swap but I love it and anyway I didn't have time!

Now that I am home for the afternoon with our youngest I have swapped the trousers and boots for jeans and converse and the necklace has long gone.

Outfit: Trouser and long sleeved top Cos, Jumper White Stuff, Boots Oasis, Necklace Jigsaw, Coat Benetton, Bag Marc Jacobs