Pages

Sunday 27 February 2011

Mum on the Run day 12 - A dress at last!

The day has finally arrived - I am out of my jeans and into a dress - one which I had actually forgotten that I owned and which I discovered this morning.  A definite bonus for a Sunday morning.

I had previously only worn this knitted purple dress over a pair of jeans - largely because it is a fine knit and therefore a little too see through for my liking - but a black slip taken from another dress soon solved that problem.  A stripey Gap top which I layered underneath the dress, plus thick tights, biker boots and a long pendant completed the look for me for today. 

I was warm and snuggly all day long and the addition of an apron when I was cooking kept the necklace under control and stopped the dress from being ruined.

Outfit: Sweater dress Gap, Striped top Gap, Necklace Jigsaw, Biker boots Hobbs.